Renovo Soft Top Reviver - Canvas/Mohair - Brown - 500ml
Our most popular convertible top care product by far!
Although originally created for convertible tops, the Soft Top Reviver is also ideal for Boat Covers, Canvas, Double Duck and Mohair Coverings as it re-colours and reconditions them all like new!
Available in Black, Dark Blue, Green and Brown to match your convertible tops's hood. Soft top car care that will make your convertible tops like new again, great for classic and modern convertible tops.
Perfect for your convertible Triumph, BMW, Jaguar, MG, Mazda, TVR and more. Application Instructions:
Please note: Do NOT dilute or mix Reviver with any other product! This would seriously impair the product performance and may damage your car.
- Ensure that the soft-top is dry and free from grease, dirt and previous waterproof coatings by thoroughly cleaning with Renovo Soft-Top Canvas Cleaner before commencing application.
- Unscrew the bottle top and pour Reviver into a suitable container/bowl.
- Stir well prior to application
- Apply Reviver with a new 5cm/2inch paintbrush using even strokes across the soft-top. It is best to commence application in the centre of the soft-top and as quickly as possible progress towards each side, the front and the back of the soft-top. Wipe excess drips from paintwork, trims and glass with a damp cloth. Do not apply in direct sunlight, as this will cause the Reviver to dry out too quickly and produce an uneven result!
Depending on the condition of the top a litre of Reviver is usually sufficient for two coats on an average size soft-top. It is important to allow Reviver to dry between coats. Always ensure that you have enough Reviver to coat the soft-top completely and that you will not run out half way through application!
Renovo recommends applying at least two coats to achieve greater depth of colour on badly faded tops.
Reviver can also be applied in the same way as above to the fabric on the interior of the top.
- Allow the top to dry for approximately three hours, this will depend on the drying conditions. The Reviver may dry out more quickly if it is a warm day and may take longer to dry if it is a damp day! Do not take the car out in rain/wet weather until the Reviver has completely dried.
We advise that to prolong the life of the re-colour provided by Reviver, you should allow 24 hours drying time and then protect it by applying Renovo Ultra Proofer!
- Wash out brush in warm soapy water