Triumph Stag Exhaust Complete Systems - Type 35 Auto - Manual Non O/D and A Type O/D - Stainless Steel
THE BENEFITS OF STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST
Stainless Steel exhausts may cost a little bit more than a mild steel equivalent, but the small additional outlay is far out weighed by the advantages of a lifetime’s trouble free motoring. If you are planning to keep your vehicle for any length of time, it is a first class investment.
There are 2 options available:-
- The standard system which is manufactured from a high quality material - using a mixture of '304' & '409' grade stainless steel (silencers are '304' grade and pipes are '409' grade).
- The special all '304' system which, as the name suggests, are fabricated purely from the superior '304' grade stainless steel, which has a much greater resistance to pitting & surface discolouration.
The benefits of our stainless steel exhaust systems are:-
- Tough, Reliable, Long Lasting.
- Designed to outlast vehicle lifetime.
- Quiet operation.
- Cost effective.
- Vehicle Re-sale value enhanced.
- Lifetime Guarantee