Q - How long will it take to process my return?
- Returns are processed as quickly as possible. During busy periods, especially in the Spring & Summer, returns may take up to 14 days to process. Please contact us for a returns authorisation (RA) number before you send your parcel. Please refer to RETURNS
Q - How long will you keep a part on back order for me?
- Back orders are fulfilled as quickly as possible. If we are unable to supply within 3 months, the back order will be automatically cancelled. Please refer to BACK ORDERS
Q - Can I collect from your store in person?
- Yes, you will always be made welcome at our busy sales counter during business hours, please phone ahead to check that the part you need is in stock, or select 'Counter Collection' for on-line orders. See the map
for location details. Please refer to CONTACT US
Q - When are you open?
- Our UK based call centre operates during normal UK working hours
Call Centre, Shop & Sales Counter:
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday 8:30am - 1pm
Sunday - Closed
Bank (Public) Holidays - Closed (except Good Friday)
US Eastern Time
Monday - Friday 3:30am - 12:30pm
Saturday 3:30am - 8am
Sunday - Closed
US Pacific Time
Monday - Friday 12:30am - 9:30am
Saturday 12:30am - 5am
Sunday - Closed
Q - When should I receive my order?
- This depends on which delivery option you have selected and where you are located. We prioritise Express orders in our warehouse. These should leave the same day that the order is placed providing all the parts are in stock, and it is prior to the despatch cut-off time for that day, usually 3pm Mon to Fri and 11am Saturday, please call to confirm.
UK First Class post and UK standard courier delivery is usually received within 2-3 working days.
Please note that quoted delivery times are for 'working days' from despatch and exclude weekends and bank holidays. Overseas delivery times can vary significantly. Please check with us or refer to SHIPPING
Q - Can I track my order?
- Yes, if we have sent it via carrier and can provide you with a tracking number. This will be emailed to you when the parcel is despatched from our warehouse.
Q - Where is my order
- You can log in to MY ACCOUNT
and access your order history and despatch information. This is also useful for checking on when you bought something from us.
Q - Can I change my order once I have placed it?
- This may be possible depending on the time of day and whether the order is in process or not. Once the order is 'In the Warehouse,' it will be very difficult to locate and if additional parts are required, you will need to place another order. Exceptions may be export orders, where the picking, packing and despatch process can take longer, and we may be able to tie two orders together.
Q - Can I place my order via email?
- Email is great for general correspondence, but can not be wholly relied upon for being secure for sending credit card details and personal information. Use this website for placing your order securely, or fax / telephone if you prefer.
Q - I am ordering from outside the UK , are there any extra fees/charges to consider ?
- Yes, any local import duties, taxes and customs clearance/brokerage charges will not be included in our shipping charge. These vary by country, carrier and order value.
Q - I have received a Promotional Code, what do I do with it?
- If you have received a leaflet, letter or postcard from us with a Promotional Code you can enter the code into the Promotional Code box, which is located on the final page of the checkout under "Apply Source Code [+]". Please Note:
the order total may not change if there are terms and conditions associated with the offer, we will check the Promotional Code against the order as we process it and deduct any discount applicable.
Q - I want to pay with Paypal but the option is not working?
- We only accept Paypal when all the goods are in stock as it is an instant payment system, if the Paypal button is not working it will be because there is an item in your cart that is out of stock, removing that item will allow you to pay with Paypal.
Q - I am sure I have used your website before but now I can't login to my account?
- If you have placed orders via our website in the past but now cannot login to your account it may be that you used our "Guest Checkout" which does not create an account. If you previously paid with Paypal this will also have used the "Guest Checkout" process.