Defender Remote Control Car Model Kit - RX2074 - Tamiya
Defender Remote Control Car Model Kit From Tamiya R/C - this is a superbly detailed 1/10 scale remote control model assembly kit of an early version of the Defender 90. The model's Polycarbonate bodywork needs to be painted - ideal for having the chance to match your own Defender's colour! A detailed and easy to follow assembly instruction booklet is provided.
- Length - 457 x width - 200 x height - 214mm. Wheelbase 242mm
- The Defender 90 form is accurately captured by the polycarbonate body, with slide moulding used for great detail such as rear panel surfaces.
- Includes separately moulded parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and tyre cover.
- Compatible with 5mm diameter LEDs (white) x 2 for headlights and 5mm diameter LEDs x 6 for the rear.
- Matt plated wheels are paired with realistic tyres featuring authentic tread pattern.
- Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- An expansive range of option parts is available to customise the CC-01 chassis. The CC-01 chassis is Tamiya’s ultimate platform for mounting precise scale renditions of off road chassis. With built in wheel arches, sealed front and rear gear boxes with precision engineered differentials and shaft driven 4WD via universal joints, it replicates all the rugged realism of the Defender 90 - as such it is the ultimate platform to carry this iconic body.
NOTE:- not supplied with remote control system which is available separately (see RX2075).