Analogue Tyre Inflator - 12 Volt - RX1580A - Ring
RTC100 analogue tyre inflator. Easy to use tyre pump with dial. Large on/off button makes operation simple. Stable design keeps the inflator stable during use.
Shows pressure readings in PSI, bar and kPA. The inflator has a storage compartment for tyre valve caps when in use.
Long cable reaches tyres all around the car or vehicle. Powered from in-car 12V socket, so it's easy and convenient to use when you need it. The compressor has tidy storage for cable and air hose.
Comes with three-piece adaptor set for use with motorcycle tyres, bicycle tyres, balls and other inflatables.
- Analogue tyre inflator
- Inflates a tyre in 4.5 minutes
- 40mm diameter analogue pressure gauge in PSI, BAR, kPA
- Flexible air hose with easy access storage compartment specifically designed to reduce kinks
- Screw stem valve connector helps reach awkwardly placed tyre valves
- Fitted with 3m power cable and fused 12V DC power plug to help you reach around the vehicle
- Valve cap storage compartment for safe keeping when inflating
- Flat design gives you maximum stability during use
- Large on/off button for easy use with dirty/greasy hands or in poor lighting conditions
- Complete with three piece adaptor kit for bicycle tyres, balls and other inflatables
- PLEASE NOTE: 12V plug has been designed for a secure fit to ensure a stable connection.