Triumph TR7/TR7 V8 MK3 Body Styling Kit
TR7 BODY STYLING
Rimmer Bros designed and introduced the first ever Body Styling kit for the Triumph TR7/TR8 in 1984. In 1987 we introduced an improved kit (the Mk2) as a replacement, which has stood the test of time so well, it is still available today. Both were the result of a natural progression of improved design and fit.
The next step was to design a kit with cleaner, sharper lines, which led us to develop our Mk3 Body Style Kit. However, this time we coupled 'natural developement' with drawing board/styling studio techniques to create an elegant body style kit that is not only easy to install, but practical for every day use.
It is a functional, well designed kit that compliments and enhances the classic lines of the Triumph TR7/TR8 - at an affordable price.
- Top quality manufacture, easy to fit
- Excellent value for money
- Full or part kits available
- Optional rear boot spoiler
- Retains original bumpers
Two fitment options:
1. Colour code and fit straight onto existing bodywork
2. Blend panels to body as part of full bodywork restoration/rebuild.
Fitting kit & full instructions supplied