Full Hood WSW Khaki Canvas - EXT2774KHC - Exmoor
Series I - 86 Inch Full Hood with Side Windows
The common mistake made if you have a Series 1 86/88 inch or 107/109 inch is to order a later series 2/3 type hood.
This problem is common so please only order a 86 inch hood for either Series 1 86 or 88 inch.
The stick sets and interiors and hoods are all the same.
The wheel base was extended by 2 inches from the windscreen forward so this does not effect any trim.
The same also applies to Series 1 107 and 109 inch with ref to trim and hoods.
The hood attaches to the windscreen with a series webbing that hooks under the teeth.
The rear curtain has a single flexible rear window and there is also the option to have side windows.
The hood attaches to the side of the vehicle with ropes.
Deep weave canvas is the new benchmark set by Exmoor Trim when using a 100% natural cotton fibre. Canvas has many pitfalls and by using modern manufacturing techniques and proofing they have reproduced the original colour, greatly reduced shrinkage and retained all the crucial features that all their customers have come to expect from an Exmoor Trim hood.
1. A tighter weave giving superior rain proofing and durability.
2. Accurate colour matching to original colours with archived canvas samples.
3. Vat dyed ensuring the colour has penetrated all the way through the cotton canvas.
4. Improved colourfast rating, ensuring that the natural UV fading takes longer to occur especially in hot climates.
5. Cold water shrinkage of the natural cotton fibre is greatly reduced.
Warp being -2.5% Weft being -1.0% (warp and weft is the direction of the weave strands). Standard canvas being about 3.5% on the warp and 3% on the weft.