Label - Indicator Switch RHD - RH Side of Column - 611012
How to Apply
To apply correctly you will need the following: tape, tape measure, squeegee, or old credit card. (A spray bottle with Windex or mildly soapy water).
- Take measurements from your old decal to place it in the same/correct area.
- Clean the area, remove all wax and the old decal.
- Without removing the backing paper, position the decal where you want it and place a continuous piece of masking tape along the top edge of the decal to hold it in place. Double check to be sure it's lined up the way you want it.
- Lift up the decal (or one segment of the decal), being careful not to undo the tape at the top and starting from the top peel about half the backing paper away from the transfer paper and vinyl letter. Use the squeegee/credit card to lay it flat against the car working slowly and carefully from the top to the bottom removing the rest of the backing paper as you go. Use extra care as you lay the letter over any creases to be sure the decal doesn't gap over the crease.
- Once all the segments have been applied you can remove all the tape and transfer paper.
Optional, some customer like to have a little wiggle room and apply a very small amount of Windex or soapy water to the area. This can give you a second chance on moving the decal, but you will need to move quickly because this can soak the other transfer paper.