Tyre Repair Kit In Travel Case - Britpart DA2390
How it Works
*Recommended for off-road use only
- Find and remove the item that caused the puncture
- Apply rubber solution to the reamer tool then push the reamer into the puncture and work up and down until the reamer moves easily in the hole
- Thread one rubber tyre plug in the hook tool
- Push the rubber tyre plug into the hole until 1/2" of the tyre plug remains outside the tyre then turn the hook tool a quarter turn and pull out slowly
- Cut off the excess tyre plug as close to the tyre as possible
- If the puncture s too big have the tyre fixed by a professional
Due to the hazardous nature of this item, it cannot be exported.
We can ONLY ship via UPS Carrier to England, Scotland & Wales, mainland destinations only - NO ISLANDS. )
This item CANNOT be sent by air or via the Royal Mail.
A Minimum Carriage Charge of £7.95 will apply.