Range Rover Classic Uprated Shock Absorber and Spring Kits - Coil Spring Vehicles
The standard shock absorbers and springs fitted to Range Rover are a cost -effective compromise between ride comfort, handling, load carrying and towing ability.
We recommend fitting uprated suspension component if any of the following applies to you:
1. You wish to improve handling
2. You regularly tow large trailers or carry heavy loads for extended periods.
3. You have improved the performance of your Range Rover.
4. You find the vehicle floats and wallows excessively, (see also anti-roll bar kits, below).
5. You regularly use the vehicle off-road
We stock uprated shock absorbers by Bilstein and De Carbon. Both are heavy duty, non-adjustable gas shock absorbers offering vastly superior damping abilities and extended life compared to original equipment.
We recommend changing the vehicle's spring at the same time. You can choose from uprated springs of standard ride hight - recommended for normal road use - or raised ride height (front 30mm, rear 40mm higher), which are recommended for heavy towing and extra ground clearance when off-roading.
Our kits show just about every combination to suit your requirements - and they save you money too!